Saturday, September 5, 2009

ya can't go home.

Well, I'm at college. OCD hates an interruption or change, so I'm struggling with this a lot... not to mention my man cutting me out of his life. Completely. 

The good news is, I'm not even remotely attracted to anyone here... making it easier to just focus on being single, doing well in school, and getting over that boy. I can't even tell you how much I want to cry when I think about all the miles I logged on Route 46, or when I smell Camel filters or Brut, or hear Ghoul, or think about 9/11 truth... 

Leaving home was a lot harder than I expected, too. My parents are keeping in touch, but I miss my brother so much. He's going to be sixteen, and I don't want to miss him growing up. I miss home, I miss Jersey, I miss my friends. High school was moderately boring, but safe. I guess this is a good way to grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment